Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer
Placement: Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta (relocation provided)
The machine learning team at Sorabel provides an opportunity to apply supervised as well as unsupervised learning on a large scale data.
We build algorithms and models to understand user behaviour and to optimize a number of business processes
- Develop predictive analytics for user behaviour and apply machine learning and/or optimization techniques in core subject areas including but not limited to *recommender systems, product understanding, customer segmentation, demand forecasting, warehouse optimization*.
- Formulate data science problem statements from business problems.
- Visualize data and insights for both business and technical audiences.
- Proficient in SQL and one or more of the following programming languages: Python, R, Scala.
- Knowledge of various machine learning techniques (clustering, classification, deep learning, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (scikit-learn, Spark MLlib, etc).
- Able to build, validate, test, and deploy machine learning models.
- Capable of building hypotheses and demonstrate the ability to identify and communicate data driven insights.
- Superior data and analytical skills including the ability to define and decompose relevant metrics and evaluate the corresponding impacts in the context of Sorabel’s business.
- Willing to conduct undirected research to optimize untapped areas of growth.
- Detail-oriented and excellent time manager who thrives in a fast-paced working environment..
- Independent learner, self-motivated, and willing to share knowledge with team members.
- Participation in Kaggle or any other Data Science competition is a plus.
- Experience in building ML models at scale using real-time data pipelines such as Spark is a plus
Note: you can send your email to
Apply for Data Scientist at SS Engineering. We are waiting for you to come and join us!