Sale Stock is looking for a User Experience Designer to join our team bringing a breakthrough of mobile e-commerce for all women in Indonesia to look beautiful and stylish without spending too much money.
The UX Designer will be responsible to several multiple scrum teams and also to inspire user-centered design through exposure to user insights and facilitation of collaborative design activities. The UX Designer is a role that engineer overall and product specific user experience in Sale Stock.
The ideal candidate must be sharp in analytical and implementation of UI/UI implementation, eager to apply Agile and Lean UX techniques in collaboration with Software Engineers, QA Engineers, UX researcher, and Product Managers to create a breakthrough of mobile e-commerce.
- Create pre-development UI UX website
- Continuously improve post-launch UI/UX website
- Maintaining Pola UI as the base of UI Kit at Sale Stock
- Will handle (or tackle) on various abstraction in the case of design presentation
- Working together with UX Persons on usability testing
- Help others manage static pages for campaign, promotions or internal needs
- Capable to set common understanding from the brief and key of interactions.
- Understand code subversion using GIT.
- Knowledge about each medium-behaviour
- Media such as low-hi smartphone, tablet and desktop.
- Browser behaviour between mobile and desktop OS is a plus.
- OS knowledge and some common pattern behaviour for each.
- Knowledge about HTML, CSS and JS preprocessors.
- Knowledge about some popular static site generator, to take benefits and more rapid.
- Understand about code optimization.
- Ability to operate design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Inkscape etc.
- Code documentation (through line comments).
- Know how to play or the objective about React pattern is a plus.
- Know how to play nicely with “Designing email newsletter” is a plus.
Note: you can send your email to
Apply for UI/UX Designer at SS Engineering
Please attach your resume and if you have Stack Overflow or Github (and have some contribution to open source project) account that’d be good.