Sale Stock is looking for a User Experience Researcher to join our team bringing a breakthrough of mobile e-commerce for all women in Indonesia to look beautiful, stylish dan affordable.
The UX Researcher will be responsible to several multiple scrum teams and also to inspire user-centered design through exposure to user insights and facilitation of collaborative design activities. The UX Researcher is a bridge for the customer to collect qualitative and quantitative behavioral data and then compile the data into user story on team.
The ideal candidate must be able to facilitator, eager to apply Agile and Lean UX techniques in collaboration with Software Engineers, QA Engineers, UX designers, and Product Managers to create a breakthrough of mobile e-commerce.
- Identify opportunities to improve the user experience through research and testing
- Define UX performance metrics
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Recommend and run appropriate A/B tests to measure the impact of site changes
- Work with other researchers and UX designers to plan, design and conduct research studies
- Conduct, moderate, and participate in heuristic evaluations, usability studies, surveys, competitive analysis, and other UX research + and testing
- Experience with e-commerce website
- Thorough understanding of user experience design
- Excellent both investigative user and interview skills
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative feedback to get good insights in creating products
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Able to create wireframes and user workflow schematics are nice to have
Note: you can send your email to
Apply for UX Researcher at SS Engineering
Please attach your resume and if you have Stack Overflow or Github (and have some contribution to open source project) account that’d be good.